Assistant to Responsible Person - Pharmacy Technician
- Job Reference: TLA01231
- Date Posted: 24 December 2018
- Recruiter: TLA Group
- Location: Middlesex
- Salary: £24,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Bonus + Benefits!!!
- Sector: Pharmacy Technician
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Howard Rosenberg
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01277 280196
Assistant to Responsible Person - Global Distributor, Controlled Substances
24K – 30k (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Looking for a technically challenging support role in the pharmaceutical industry? Hoping to build on your experience with controlled substances?
TLA Group are recruiting for a globally active pharmaceutical distributor with operations in Hayes, just west of London. From this base they supply customers in clinical trials, industry, healthcare and NGO worldwide with medical devices and pharmaceuticals. To help support their Good distribution Practice team, reporting directly into the Responsible Person on site,
This is a chance to really develop your experience with a specialty supplier to the global pharmaceutical and clinical industries. Since it is part of the RP team, it will serve as solid industry experience with highly-controlled substances, which puts you in good stead for your next step afterwards. On top of this, you'll be dealing with a global supply chain for finished medicines, and using you experience and background as a pharmacy technician.
* Pharmaceutical Technician background (or similar)
* Ideally GPHC qualification or eligibility
* Some knowledge of storage conditions and regulations, as well as GDP
* Availability for a full-time (37.5 hour) week in Hayes
Sound like an interesting role? Get in touch to discuss in more detail!