Business Development Consultant required to proactively manage relationships with Employee Benefit Consultants and potential new customers.
Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 17.00
Responsibilities and duties of the Business Development Consultant
- To proactively develop and maintain strong relationships with Employee Benefit Consultants and potential new direct groups
- to manage the quote process, creating complex terms for the Business Development Manager
- To undertake follow up calls on quotations provided and log all feedback received within DELOS
Experience and Skill Required for the Business development Consultant
- A background in sales or relationship management beneficial
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers and ideally int he area of developing new business, to ensure relationships and managed effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to manage time and prioritise correctly in order to meet deadlines and targets with work produced to high standard.
- An interest in healthcare and experience in an industry which is related to healthcare is desirable.
- You should be willing to travel within the UK.
Benefits offered for Business development Consultant
- Ample on site car parking
- Annual bonus potential
- Generous Pension scheme
- Healthcare and life insurance
- Company Car
- Accommodation expenses when necessary to travel
For more information about this role please apply