To deliver case management though the indentation of possible reasons for ill health or injury and considering the most appropriate intervention needed to reduce the risk of employee being absent from work and the need for the employee to undertake modified duties.
Qualifications - Ideal Requirement
1. Qualified: physiotherapist, corrective exercise professional, counsellor, CBT practitioner, nutritionist, physiologist, nurse or other appropriately qualified professional.
2. HR, Sport & Exercise professional or other similar professional
Knowledge - Minimum Standards
Knowledge and understanding of:
1. Clinical and non-clinical care pathways
2. Understands and demonstrates DPA & ICO rules and guidelines relating to customers
3. General occupational health and legal principles.
4. The fundamentals of the healthcare rm functional health practices
5. How to effectively manage an integrated health approach to the prevention and management of workplace ill health/injury
6. How to conduct telephone assessments and feedback using motivational interviewing or similar techniques.
7. CBT principles and motivational interviewing techniques are also a valuable skill for this role