Outstanding Career Opportunities – Permanent roles based in Taunton, Somerset, close to J25 of the M5
Salary: Up to £25k, plus bonus, plus major employer benefits.
Full time or flexible working patterns to match your personal circumstances.
One of the UK’s most long-standing and respected Health Insurers. Continually striving to outshine the competition, they have won many awards for our excellent Customer Service and advanced use of technology.
As a not-for-profit organisation, they are driven by the desire to deliver innovative, dependable services to their customers when it matters most. Their ethos is to treat their customers as they would wish to be treated themselves.
Due to their ongoing success and continued growth, they currently have a vacancy for Clinical Support Adviser within their Centre for Clinical Excellence team:
- providing first line telephone support to their customers, their consultants and medical secretaries;
- managing complex medical claims, which need to be processed with intricate detail;
- acting with empathy and compassion towards their customers at their time of need;
- working closely with their Chief Medical Officer and their team of supporting medical experts.
We are keen to hear from you if you are currently, or have been, involved in the delivery of frontline medical services, call handling for medical services or have a life sciences qualification.
What the company can offer you?
- An excellent, supportive working environment in modern offices with good access from the M5 and ample on-site car parking;
- Extensive benefits: an attractive starting salary; annual bonus; generous pension scheme; private healthcare and life insurance;
- Exceptional on-going business and medical training, with the opportunity to gain various, employer sponsored, professional qualifications and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.