Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)- Full time and Part time remote working from home options
TLA Group are looking for confident individuals for our pro-active healthcare client that is a leader in reactive absence management. The successful CBTherapist will be joining their confidential careline team providing high quality, professional tailored services to people with psychological barriers to work i.e. stress, anxiety and depressive disorders.
Our client is looking for ideally a full time CBT however part time would be considered as long as they can commit to 2-3 days a week and are able to spend at least 2 days a month in the office (based in Gloucestershire). There may be additional days in the office needed during any induction period.
- Postgraduate Diploma in CBT
- Accredited with BABCP
- Able to conduct high quality care assessments
- Able to formulate, plan and monitor effective treatment plans for clients with a focus on rehabilitation, return to work and patient autonomy.
- Have experience of working with a full range of clinical presentations
- Be highly motivated
- Conform to evidence-based therapy models
- Highly organized and a team player
- Able to work autonomously and take the lead in organizing own workload
- Experience of offering supervision to other therapists
- Personal interest in Health and Wellbeing
- Sporting or exercise interest/ background
Newly qualified therapists would be considered in line with NHS Band 5 pay scale
Salary will be competitive in line with NHS Band 6-7 depending on experience.