Are you a Physio or Occupational Therapist with some Case Management experience?
Great opportunity to work for a private company as a Corporate Rehabilitation Case Manager....
Only 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hr shifts between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm Mon-Fri)
Responsible for conducting and producing clinically appropriate assessments/reports and ongoing case management where appropriate with the delivery of excellent customer service to Corporate customers and employees. Specialises in case management/assessments for occupational rehabilitation purposes.
-Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy degree
– Current registration with the appropriate professional body (e.g. HCPC)
– Clinical or case management experience as outlined at the time of advertisement
– Clinical exposure and face to face experience with patients (may include a placement or in a voluntary / community setting
– Member of CMS UK
– Previous experience in customer services, occupational health, case management
– Ability to complete a comprehensive assessment either face to face or remotely gathering and recording necessary information.
– Ability to advise and manage a patient self-help programme where appropriate
– Ability to produce appropriate and useful recommendations within reports to support return to work or sustain someone being in work.
– Excellent written communication including report writing and disciplined case noting
– Excellent verbal communication including by telephone and face to face
– Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
– Aptitude for case management, goal-focussed approach to planning
– Strong communication skills including rapport-building, assertiveness and negotiation
– Comfortable negotiating with other clinicians including consultants, councillors, psychologists and physiotherapists
PLEASE CONTACT US NOW FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION - 01277 280200