Customer Support Officer required to deliver excellent customer service to Customers by answering telephone calls requiring new claims to be set up and ongoing claims to be updated.
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Officer:
- To develop strong relationships with companies EBCs and potential new direct groups
- To maintain regular contact with EBCs to ensure open lines of communications and surprises are avoided
- To manage the quote process, creating complex terms for review by Business Development Manager
- Co-ordinate visits for potential customers ensuring involvement from others required
Experience and skills required of the Customer Support Officer:
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers and ideally in the area of developing new businesses, to ensure relationships are managed effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage time and prioritise correctly in order to meet appropriate deadlines and targets with work produced to high standard.
- An interest in healthcare and experience in an industry which is related to healthcare is desirable
- A background of working for administration or reception within the NHS desirable.
- Ample on site car parking
- Annual bonus potential
- Generous Pension scheme
- Healthcare and life insurance
Please apply if you are keen to discuss this role in more detail