Our client requires an experienced Deputy Chief Pharmacist to start as soon as possible.
FREE onsite parking provided.
This position is to start ASAP for 12 weeks with possible extension 37.5hrs a week between Mon-Sat 9-5.
• Assist the Chief Pharmacist in managing the delivery of the pharmacy service objectives and standards in relation to medicines finance, commissioning and service transformation to assure the Trust of safe, effective and economic use of medicines.
• Manage the implementation and delivery of transformational change projects within the pharmacy service in-line with departmental and Trust strategy, and national priorities.
• Deputise for the Chief Pharmacist and managing relevant section leads in accordance with the overall strategic brief.
• The maintenance of medicine spend within budget.
• Provision of professional advice on medicines management and optimisation issues to the Trust Board.
Key Skills Required:
- NHS Hospital experience essential
- Fully Compliant
- GPhC registered
- Deputy Chief Experience
- Mental Health Experience
- Medicine Safety Experience (Desirable)
In return we will offer you:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· Experienced and dedicated compliance consultants
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Recommend your friends to The Locum Agency and in return we will pay you £150 per recommendation, once they have worked 150 hours.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this position.