Deputy Sister required, working for an independent hospital...approx £30,000-£36,000
Superb benefits!!! Working 37.5 hours per week with mixed shifts and on call duties.
Benefits include: 33 days annual holiday (including bank holidays), free onsite parking, private medical insurance, life assurance, flexible retirement options pension, discount & cashback from 1000+ retailers, free BUPA wellness screening
Deputy Sister duties include
- Delivering high standards of quality care by assessment at all times, evaluation and implementation of patient needs acting as a role model for more junior staff.
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse as required.
- Expected to be part of the Hospital’s Clinical On-Call rota.
- You will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff.
- NMC registration - without conditions/ restrictions
- Recent experience in surgical nursing, with good communication skills.
- A mentorship qualification is not essential, however it desirable and will be utilised.
If you are interested in this role please contact Keeley today on 01277 280200 or Keeley@tlagroup.co.uk