EMPLOYMENT ADVISORS URGENTLY NEEDED......
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of supporting people with Mental Health conditions into vocational/employment activities
- Understanding of the employment needs barriers and difficulties faced by people with Mental Health conditions
- Knowledge of evidence-based interventions to support people with common Mental Health conditions remain in, return to & gain work
- Working knowledge of community resources
- Knowledge of employment law and the Equality Act 2010.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to assess individual strengths in relation to employment and to tailor support activities as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and foster good working relationships
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise and plan own caseload
- Ability to negotiate with employers on behalf of participants
- Ability to be flexible, open and creative in problem solving.