VR or non-VR General Practitioner Required
Deloraine Medical Centre has expanded in recent years and offers a range of allied health services in a modern purpose built facility to the rear of the GP clinic.
It has been identified that there is an ongoing need for a registered General Practitioner to aid with the existing patient base. An opportunity for an immediate case load commencement exists.
You will have the pleasure of working as an independent contractor with the support of 8 other GP professionals and 7 part-time nursing support.
Only a 40 minute drive from Launceston and set in the foothills of the Great Western Tiers mountain range, Deloraine's community is an agricultural hub surrounded by farms including salmon, honey, raspberries and cheese.
The practice offers
- A beautiful and well equipped office space
- Deloraine Medical Centre is a busy general practice, with a friendly working environment.
- Practice hours are Mondays to Fridays 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, Friday 6pm-8pm, and Saturday 10am-1pm.
- Deloraine Medica Centre looks after 2 local nursing homes, and has a shared on-call roster.
- With an impressive 30 years presence - serving the local community - the new doctor can expect a consistent patient flow.
- The Medical Practice has 10,000 registered patients from the greater area including surrounding small towns and communities.
- This position is in a DWS and AON area.
- Deloraine also has a community hospital
· or General Registration
· or Level 3 with AHPRA
· Australian GP experience
· $5,000k relocation package
· Car for up to 3 months
· This is an opportunity to have your own practice within an already established team in a beautiful country town.