An Information Analystis is needed in an NHS & Private Hospital located in East Sussex in a beautiful setting.
The role would be suitable for either a recent graduate who will then be trained and developed into the role or someone with previous experience looking to take the next step into an analytical role. Looking for someone who will take a proactive role in the development of a high quality and responsive business informatics service to users of corporate and clinical information in order to support the objectives of our Client.
The role will involve both a technical and creative skill set and to be considered for this role you must be educated to degree level in a numerate discipline, or have equivalent experience; have experience of producing and presenting summary and statistical information; have an understanding of relational databases such as SQL, possess mathematical reasoning and analytical skills and be logical in your approach to problem solving.
- Strong technical problem solving skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of iPM, PAS, Compucare, SAGE
- Experience working with a Data warehouse
- MS Microsoft Excel ,SQL
- Reporting tools
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, communicative and inquisitive individual
- Ability to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups
- Always looking to learn and interested in technology and service improvement
- Motivated by producing quality work within agreed timescales
- Creative problem solver
- Structured in his/her working practices
If you think this is for you please apply today!