Our client requires an experienced Band 7 Medicine Information Pharmacist
This post is a Central London Hospital and is close to all major stations for an easy commute, the start date is as soon as possible.
Contact us now for more information or apply now.
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 9am - 5pm
Duration: 3 months
Duties: Will be required to undertake checking and clinically screening prescriptions in the dispensary. You will be required to supervise the workload undertaken in the dispensary
Key Skills Required:
- Medicine Information
- NHS Hospital experience an advantage
- Dispensary experience
- Fully Compliant
- GPhC registered
In return we will offer you:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· Experienced and dedicated compliance consultants
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Recommend your friends to The Locum Agency and in return we will pay you £150 per recommendation, once they have worked 150 hours.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this position.