Exciting and varied Occupational Health Advisor role working for an Occupational Health provider in East Sussex.
The role consists of :
2 Days - At Brighton Council (Monday and Thursday)
1 Day - On site alternating between East Sussex Council Eastbourne and Lewes (Friday)
2 Days - Home based telephone triage for absence management covering several contracts
This varied Occupational Health Advisor role specialises in absence management. This Occupational Health client is expanding rapidly throughout the UK therefore requires a team player with flexibility.
- NMC registered Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor experience and OH qualification required
- Experienced in absence management- ideally with Council experience
- Ability to undertake 6 or 7 cases a day
- Happy to work on their own but have access to support remotely- full occupational health support from Head Office.
- UK Drivers License- with access to own vehicle
- Immunisation experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of detailed report writing
If you are an experienced Occupational Health Advisor and are interested in any part of this role, please do not delay, call us today!