Exciting new role!!!!! Occupational Health Advisor -Working in a world leading science organisation located in Didcot. This role is part time- working 2 days a week.
- Occupational Health Advisor will take responsibility for the day-to-day clinical delivery of the service through provision of absence case management, health surveillance, pre-employment clearance, immunisations, needle-stick advice as required and specific to each contract.
- To ensure that you keep up to date with your professional practice, evidence, Occupational Health law and are delivering a service in line with current thinking and best practice.
- Work in liaison with other agencies to ensure the health and well-being of the workforce as appropriate, e.g. infection control and risk management.
- Implement and maintain relevant health surveillance programme’s.
- Work with the nurse manager to identify trends in workforce ill health and bring to the customers’ attention wherever appropriate.
Person Specification- Occupational Health Advisor
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Occupational Health to diploma or degree level
- Minimum of two years’ experience within an occupational health environment
- Experience of delivering Occupational Health services to a variety of business sectors
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of delivering case management to customers using a bio-psychosocial assessment model
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
33 days holiday rising with service (including Bank holidays)
Employee of the Month Cash Awards
Health care cash plan
Training and Development
If you are an experienced Occupational Health Advisor please get in touch as we always have a variety of roles within this field. Call us today 01277 280200