Occupational Health Advisor required for private occupational health provider - 3 days per week (Weds, Thurs, Fri) - with time split between 2 client sites Reading/ Slough
Working for a private company specialising in Occupational Health and assisting with the new transformational Occupational Health offering
Would be ideal for a newly qualified Occupational health Advisor/ Nurse that has just gained their Occupational Health qualification.
- Occupational Health Advisor will take responsibility for the day-to-day clinical delivery of the service through provision of absence case management, health surveillance, pre-employment clearance, immunisations, needle-stick advice as required and specific to each contract.
- To ensure that you keep up to date with your professional practice, evidence, Occupational Health law and are delivering a service in line with current best practice.
- Work in liaison with other agencies to ensure the health and well-being of the workforce as appropriate, e.g. infection control and risk management.
- Implement and maintain relevant health surveillance programme’s.
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Occupational Health to diploma or degree level
- Minimum of two years’ experience within an occupational health environment
- Experience of delivering Occupational Health services to a variety of business sectors
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of delivering case management to customers using a bio-psychosocial assessment model
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
33 days holiday rising with service (including Bank holidays)
Employee of the Month Cash Awards
Health care cash plan
Training and Development
If you are an experienced Occupational Health Advisor ten contact us today as we always have a variety of roles and would be happy to discuss your next move.