Exciting new role!!!!! Senior Occupational Health Advisor -Working in a clinic located in Staffordshire. This role is full time- working 3 days a week onsite and 2 days remote from home.
- OHA will take responsibility for the day-to-day clinical delivery of the service through provision of sickness absence case management, health surveillance, preemployment clearance, immunisation and needlestick advice as required and specific to each contract.
- To ensure that you keep up to date with your professional practice, evidence and OH law and are delivering a service in line with current thinking and best practice.
- Work in liaison with other agencies to ensure the health and well-being of the workforce as appropriate, e.g. infection control and risk management. Attend meetings in connection with all OH functions as required.
- Implement and maintain relevant health surveillance programme’s.
- Work with the nurse manager to identify trends in workforce ill health and bring to the customers’ attention wherever appropriate.
- Working 1 day in clinic completing largely telephone work/ triage
Person Specification- Occupational Health Advisor
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Occupational Health to diploma or degree level
- Minimum of two years’ experience within an occupational health environment
- Excellent Case Management experience
- Experience with management referrals
- Experience of delivering Occupational Health services to a variety of business sectors
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of delivering case management to customers using a biopsychosocial assessment model
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
33 days holiday rising with service (including Bank holidays)
Employee of the Month Cash Awards
Health care cash plan
Training and Development