We are seeking to recruit experienced and qualified Occupational Health Physician experienced in dealing with work-based patients health and well-being relating care needs, to be based directly onsite at our corporate clients premises based in Derby.
This is a Part time position working 2 days a week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out assessments/case management of complex and/or long term cases referred by the OHA, ER/HR or business managers.
- Carry out on line placement medical screening assessments
- Assist in monitoring OH provision, supervision and quality control of OH & corporate health services and patient satisfaction.
- Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
- Provide corporate health screening appointments and consultations
- Monitoring and recording of information reporting to HR
- Assist in provision of appropriate training programmes for management, covering relevant areas e.g. stress
Skills and Experience
- Primary Medical Degree, MBBS
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- Qualified in Occupational Health Medicine
- Experience of providing OH services in a corporate client facing environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite