Occupational Health Technician Urgently required!!!!
TLA Group are looking for a robust, confident Occupational Health Technician to work for a private Occupational Health client carryout Mobile Screening throughout the UK. The candidate will be driving a mobile unit/van around various locations throughout the UK (must have secure off street parking for mobile unit at home). Overtime maybe required, together with overnight stays depending on location and project.
Health Screening: Candidate must be extremely flexible in order to adapt to our clients ever changing needs. Basic Health Surveillance will be needed to cover sickness, annual leave and any urgent client requirements, training in basic Health Surveillance will be given to the post holder if required. This area will involve extensive travel, night shifts and overnight accommodation.
Flexibility: We require the candidate to be willing to carry out extensive UK travel, setting up clinics, moving furniture, delivering equipment/consumables etc.
To start ASAP, Salary £28000 pro rata per annum
- Previous experience in Health Surveillance/ Medicals within an Occupational Health setting including audio testing, HAVS, cholesterol/ glucose levels, drug & alcohol testing, venepuncture etc.
- Must be registered with NMC,
- Nursing degree,
- Ample secure off-street parking at home
- Happy to carry out administrative tasks from central office in Northamptonshire (if required)
- Be flexible and have a willingness to adapt to daily business need
33 days holiday rising with service (including Bank holidays)
Employee of the Month Cash Awards
Health care cash plan