OH / MSK Physiotherapist required to join a rapidly expanding Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service.
Combination of clinic work in Rugeley 2 days per week as well as home based
Home-based working can be 1 / 2/ 3 days (paid pro-rata) - paperwork / telephone triage
The role is to support a very popular national retail/ distribution company with their workplace assessments, physical health and early return to work. The Physiotherapist should be able to use a bio-psychosocial approach for functional assessments and evidence-based treatment. You will be part of a larger national team of physiotherapists supported by a Regional Manager with regular 1:1’s, clinical supervision and quarterly team meetings.
Duties as Physiotherapist:
- accurate, detailed and appropriate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to clients on a face to face or remote basis
- accurate reports to management indicating an employee’s fitness to work and detailing any adjustments with time frames.
- identify, assess & advise on any workplace hazards /contributing factors to MSK disease
- conduct workplace assessments i.e. DSE/Vehicle assessments, providing advice & recommendations.
- Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Evidence of CPD
- Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics & 3 years clinical experience
- OH Physiotherapy experience
- Experience of providing functional assessment and fitness for work advice
2x Permanent roles - each physiotherapist must do 2 of the 4 days that cover is required so flexibility with this would be an advantage
Clinic cover - Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs 1-9 pm