OH / MSK Physiotherapist required to join a rapidly expanding Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service.
Combination of 2 days in a clinic and 2/3 days home based (paid pro rata)
The role is to support a very popular national retail/ distribution company with their workplace assessments, physical health and early return to work. The Physiotherapist should be able to use a bio-psychosocial approach for functional assessments and evidence-based treatment. You will be part of a larger national team of physiotherapists supported by a Regional Manager with regular 1:1’s, clinical supervision and quarterly team meetings.
Duties as Physiotherapist:
- accurate, detailed and appropriate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to clients on a face to face or remote basis
- accurate reports to management indicating an employee’s fitness to work and detailing any adjustments with time frames.
- identify, assess & advise on any workplace hazards /contributing factors to MSK disease
- conduct workplace assessments i.e. DSE/Vehicle assessments, providing advice & recommendations.
- Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Evidence of CPD
- Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics & 3 years clinical experience
- OH Physiotherapy experience
- Experience of providing functional assessment and fitness for work advice
Clinic based - Tues & Thurs 1-9 pm
Home based - option to work only 2/3 days if required, pay pro rata - paperwork / telephone triage