Are you a commercially aware Senior Manager or a Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
A busy, fast paced employability company are looking for a Performance Delivery Manager
To motivate and support a professional and operational team to achieve high performance levels, compliant activity and the customer service standards, through effective performance and team management, supporting the Head of Delivery in the smooth delivery of the Work and Health Programme (WHP).
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in a supervisory role
- Understanding of the employment services/welfare to work philosophy and the needs and challenges of the job market for long term unemployed people.
- An ability to handle multiple priorities and projects on time and on budget ensuring delivery of the highest quality.
- Experience of business planning, budget preparation, budget management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively network to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Management experience in a services industry - preferably a commercial operating environment with P&L responsibilities.
- Project management skills such as negotiation, scheduling and budgeting
This is an urgent role as applications close on Friday with interviews being held on 14th December for those successful.
Interested and want to know more? Call me us now on 01277 280200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org