Our client requires an experienced Pharmacist experience to start as soon as possible.
Contact us now for more information or apply now.
- Managing the procurement & supply functions, and supervising the pharmacy technicians involved with this.
• Delivering the training sessions for flu vaccinators across the Trust.
• Attending a variety of internal and external committees and representing the Department and Trust: Area Prescribing Committee (APC), Medication Safety Officer Committee, Immunisations & Vaccinations, Clinical Governance Committee, Medicines Management Committee etc.
• Acting as the Medication Safety Officer (MSO) and being responsible for patient safety and governance in respect of medicines, including audit.
• Producing reports for committees and the Chief Pharmacist.
• Reviewing and updating a range of policies, patient group directions.
• Handling queries and providing information and advice.
• Supporting the Chief Pharmacist with any other tasks appropriate for this job.
- NHS Hospital experience essential
- Fully Compliant
- GPhC registered
In return we will offer you:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· Experienced and dedicated compliance consultants
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Recommend your friends to The Locum Agency and in return we will pay you £150 per recommendation, once they have worked 150 hours.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this position.