Our client requires an experienced Pharmacist - Innovation Project Manager experience to start as soon as possible.
This role offers onsite parking.
Contact us now for more information or apply now.
Key Skills Required:
- Develop key networks and relationships with strategic leaders, commissioners, providers and innovators at a local, regional and national level in order to support the adoption and implementation of identified innovations.
- Identify and support the assessment of challenges from within the NHS in addition to current / future health solutions that might support.
- Act as an honest broker between the NHS and health innovators.
- Support and provide specialist advice on the development of projects and programmes that cut across academic, industry, primary, secondary, community and social care across the West Midlands.
- Use programme and project management tools and techniques to maintain an overview of risks, issues and mitigating actions.
- Work closely with internal / external project managers and the Medicines Optimisation Lead and the Head of Delivery (Implementation and Adoption) to ensure all work programmes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide support and advise NHS organisations / Health Innovators on measuring the outputs, impact and scalability of solutions with regards to health improvement, enhanced patient satisfaction and care, in addition to wealth and economic benefits to the West Midlands.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of national and local priorities and interpret these at a local / regional level.
- Develop a clear understanding of adoption across the WM, sharing learning from organisations that are successful and understanding the reasons where there are barriers to the adoption of innovation
- Attend external meetings/ conferences (locally, regionally, nationally and internationally) and present / represent the client and its strategic objectives.
- Deliver timely, relevant and effective feedback of meetings to key internal stakeholders (Medicines Optimisation Lead and the Head of Delivery (Implementation and Adoption), local ICS Innovation Implementation Leads, Innovation Managers and other external partners)
- Keep accurate records of key contacts, relationships and networks established using Client Relationships Management tools
- Keep accurate records of adoption of all innovations across the region’s organisations
- Plan and oversee the delivery of adoption and implementation networking events and activities
- Support the on-going development of people, processes and technology within the organisation.
- Educated to Masters level or appropriate professional qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline and experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Significant experience at a senior level in digital health, innovation or service improvement.
- Experience of working with clinicians, academics and service users in supporting evidence-based practice.
- Experience of leading on digital health or innovation and adoption processes relating to improvement.
- Significant experience of managing projects, from set-up through project planning, process mapping, data analysis and implementation of change initiatives in health-care or digital health settings.
- Experience in organizing and managing meetings involving different sectors, agencies and professions.
- Experience of service redesign, change management, service improvement and modernisation techniques.
- Experience of patient /user involvement initiatives.
- Experience of report writing for Executive level Committees.
- Experience of presenting reports, managing feedback and questions at Senior management level.
- Effective leadership, organisational and people management skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Extensive project management skills.
- Ability to analyse, rationalise and organise complex information.
- Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences and promote discussion and agreement.
- Ability to play a key role in network development.
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes involving a number of different parties and senior colleagues, managing conflict and challenge across a range of diverse situations.
- Ability to work in a matrix manner and to work flexibly.
- Ability to plan and organise a large workload to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to identify, document and ensure the delivery of SMART objectives (or other systematic format).
- Accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining flexibility within the workload.
- Committed team worker.
- Information Technology skills including data analysis and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skilled at writing and presenting reports, papers and audio-visual presentations.
In return we will offer you:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· Experienced and dedicated compliance consultants
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Recommend your friends to The Locum Agency and in return we will pay you £150 per recommendation, once they have worked 150 hours.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this position.