Our client requires an experienced Pharmacy Technician (ACT) to work within a busy Community Pharmacy. Having worked previously as an ACT you will be required to start as soon as possible.
Excellent location situated in Chelmsford, Essex. (Please note: unfortunately there is no allocated parking).
Key Skills Required for Accredited Checking Technician role:
- ACT training and previous experience essential
- Community Pharmacy experience essential
- Dispensary experience
- GPhC registered (Technician)
- Essential- Level 3 NVQ in Pharmacy Service skills
Working Hours for ACT:
- Mon- Fri 9-17.30pm or 10-18.30pm
- To work every other Saturday 9-12.30pm
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this ACT position.