TLA Group are looking for a Physiotherapist to join an Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service to clients with the aim of early return to work. The Physiotherapist should be able to use a bio-psychosocial approach for functional assessments and evidence-based treatment.
- Provide accurate, detailed and appropriate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to clients on a face to face or remote basis.
- Provide accurate reports to management indicating an employee’s fitness to work and detailing any adjustments with time frames.
- Identify, assess and advise on any workplace hazards or contributing factors to Musculoskeletal disease.
- Conduct workplace assessments such as DSE/Vehicle assessments as and when required and provide advice and recommendations as appropriate.
- Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
- Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy experience
- Experience of providing functional assessment and fitness for work advice
- At least 3 years postgraduate clinical experience
Some evening hours required – until 9pm- Pay will depend on experience.