Physiotherapist needed in an NHS & Private Hospital on a Orthopaedic ward located in South Coastal town of Eastbourne.
The successful Physiotherapist will join a large team managing patients referred by local GPs, Advanced Practitioners and consultants as well as post-operative patients and also private patients. You will be expected to be flexible in regards to covering absence and sickness between our East Sussex sites.
- Must be registered with HCPC
- Member of CSP (or willing to become one)
- Have some knowledge and experience of musculoskeletal physiotherapy with assessment and treatment skills
- Ideally have some knowledge/ experience with Sports Injury rehabilitation
- Have previous experience of working in Outpatients or Orthopaedic Healthcare role is desirable
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Clinical Reasoning models
The ideal person will show an interest in continually improving themselves with training and CPD contribution and be passionate about the patient journey and supporting the community.