Job Title - Physiotherapist - Pelvic Health - Band 6
Location -Leighton, Crewe, Cheshire, North West England
Type of Role - Locum Contract
End Employer - NHS
Band - 6
Hours - Full Time, Monday to Friday
Essential Requirements -
- Please be aware that all candidates must hold the HCPC Registration.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK on a full time basis (minimum of 35 hours per week)
- You must hold a British Passport or a long term Visa that entitles you to work in the UK with no restrictions
- You will need a recognised Physiotherapist Qualification
- Previous experience of working as a Therapist is essential
- Previous experience of working within Physiotherapy, specialising in Pelvic Health
- You must have the ability to independently triage and access Pelvic Health Referrals.