TLA Group are looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist that specialises in Respiratory conditions working for a Private Hospital based in Southampton.
The role is for 30-37.5 hrs per week with mixed shifts.
The Physiotherapist will be working within Inpatients on a variety of wards including- ITU, general surgery and Cardiac wards. Most patients are elective procedures with some acute cases on occasion.
Duties of Respiratory Physiotherapist:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Whilst predominantly based with our medical and surgical patients, you will be expected to support the other team members as part of our team approach to caring for our inpatients.
- Expected to work flexibly over 7 days, participating in our weekend rota and on call rota
Physiotherapist Personal Specification:
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Min of 3 years Post graduate experience
- Experience in an acute setting, with experience in treating respiratory and surgical patients
- Experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation (desirable)
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park (short walk away)
If you are an experienced Physiotherapist with Respiratory/ Cardiac knowledge then please contact us today with your CV!