Our Medical Centre has expanded rapidly since 2012 and continues to grow with the local community. Our medical centre offers a range of medical and allied health services in a modern and purpose built facility.
Due to our Psychologist relocating, we have a position available with an existing patient base and ongoing referrals from the clinics GP's. You have the choice of becoming an employee or a contractor.
What’s on offer?
The practice offers beautiful and well equipped office space for the successful psychologist and their clients, including computer and phone facilities. The practice will provide a shared reception area and patient management software to manage all appointments for existing and new patients. The referrals from our 8 doctors will provide a steady stream of clients. The successful psychologist will be responsible for their own billings, and will have access to the use of a HICAPS machine.
This is an opportunity to have your own practice within an already established medical centre in a beautiful country town.
Two months free rent to establish business.
Located just outside of Launceston, our delightful town sits on the banks of the Meander River and set in the foothills of the Great Western Tiers mountain range. Resident population of around 2,000 in an agricultural hub surrounded by farms with an extensive dairy industry as well as other produce including salmon, honey, raspberries and cheese. The Medical Practice has 10,000 registered patients from the greater area including surrounding small towns and communities.
The practice offers
- A beautiful and well equipped office space
- Deloraine Medical Centre is a busy general practice, with a friendly working environment.
- Practice hours are Mondays to Fridays 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, Friday 6pm-8pm, and Saturday 10am-1pm.
- Deloraine Medica Centre looks after 2 local nursing homes, and has a shared on-call roster.
- With an impressive 30 years presence - serving the local community - the new doctor can expect a consistent patient flow.
- The Medical Practice has 10,000 registered patients from the greater area including surrounding small towns and communities.
- This position is in a DWS and AON area.
- Deloraine also has a community hospital
· or General Registration
· or Level 3 with AHPRA
· Australian GP experience
· $5,000k relocation package
· Car for up to 3 months
· This is an opportunity to have your own practice within an already established team in a beautiful country town.