MRI Superintendent Radiographer needed!
You will be supporting the Radiology Manager to assist in the provision of an efficient MRI scanning service across one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospitals in London.
Full time permanent role 37.5hrs per week salaried at £52,475- £57,843 (Band 8a equivalent).
Shifts will be (8:30am to 5pm or 9am to 5:30pm; Monday - Friday (partake in rotational weekend MRI shirts - Saturday and Sunday 8:30am to 5pm).
Duties of the MRI Radiographer:
- Overall management of the running of the MRI service on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for the leadership of the team of radiographers and will work very closely with the CT superintendent to manage rotational staff.
- Establish and oversee research based practice, quality assurance and clinical audits.
- Work closely with the Consultants, Referrers and Radiologists ensuring scans are of the highest quality and in line with best practice.
Person Specification- MRI Superintendent
- DCR or BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Post qualification experience in MRI, to include some experience in 3T MRI imaging.
- Proven experience in people management as well as leading and managing day to day departmental activities.
- Highly self-motivated, articulate and flexible with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
If you are a experienced Radiographer with MRI experience that is looking for a new great opportunity with lots of career progression opportunities please do not hesitate to contact us today for further information and to apply for this role. Contact the Permanent division on 01277 280200 to speak to Tracy, Summer or Keeley.