Receptionist Starting Salary: £18.5k pro rata, plus major employer benefits.
Duration: contract fixed term for 6 months to cover maternity leave.
Receptionist Working Hours: Mon/Tues 8.30-5.00, Weds 10-6, Thurs/Fri 9-6.
- To work as part of a team of receptionists, welcoming customers and contractors alike to the premises and ensuring all appropriate security checks are undertaken. Together with answering switchboard calls and undertaking administrative tasks to support the team.
- Image Management are responsible for incoming post distributions, document scanning, prioritising incoming emails, archiving, print production, mail packing, postal services, reception and switchboard.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs C and above which should include Math and English. In addition, one of the following Biology or a Double/Triple Science is desirable;
- Previous experience of Reception/Switchboard duties desirable;
- Previous experience in a healthcare or healthcare related field desirable;
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to represent the company professionally at all times
- An excellent, supportive working environment in modern offices with good access from the M5 and ample on-site car-parking;
- Extensive employee benefits: an attractive starting salary, annual bonus, generous pension scheme, private healthcare and life insurance;
- Exceptional on-going business and medical training, with the opportunity to gain various, employer sponsored, professional qualifications including with the Chartered Insurance Institute.