Are you a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist wishing to change career or broaden your industry experience?
An opportunity to expand your skill set with a leading provider of rehabilitation services to the insurance and legal sector. The role is of a Rehabilitation Case Manager, office based, completing telephone assessments to understand the patients' condition and needs, then acting as the coordinator in their pathway towards recovery. You need to be comfortable in a high volume environment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Physiotherapy degree
– Current and ongoing HCPC registration
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a clear & professional telephone manner)
– Good attention to detail and time management skills
– Competence with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Relevant experience (through a background in rehabilitation, health, insurance)
– Experience using a bespoke database or CMS
You may have experience of the following: Case Management, Case Manager, Triage, Desktop Case Manager
CMS UK, HCPC, Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, MSK, outpatient, Rehabilitation, Healthcare, Therapy
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Benefits: Generous pension scheme, health cash plan, 25 days holidays, offering funding for HCPC membership, discretionary performance bonuses, friendly office environment with dress down Fridays, a culture focused on clinical excellence & CPD opportunities.