Main purpose of this job:
Ensure that all transactions between suppliers and the company, within the company and from the company to customers and competent authorities are effective and compliant with GDP and the company QMS
Skills and Knowledge:
- Qualified Pharmacist with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience of applying pharmaceutical regulations relating to GDP
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems, including ISO9001.
- Knowledge of Controlled Drugs regulations.
- Knowledge of COSHH and Hazardous Transportation regulations.
- Understanding of the management of storage and transportation of temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals.
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Understanding of Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Management Systems.
- Understanding and experience of auditing.
- Pharmaceutical qualification
- Proven track record within a hospital or pharmaceutical wholesale environment.
- Proven track record managing QMS / ISO and GDP SOPs