Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Rotational Physiotherapist to join our dynamic and friendly team on a full time or part time basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients with an inpatient physio department
- To assist the team lead in leading the day and supporting junior staff
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients and supporting staff with relating clinical reasoning
- Support the wider hospital and physio staff leading manual handling and falls
- Potential to grow into Team Lead position relating to hospital expansion
Who we are looking for:
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Experience of assessing, treating and supporting a range of patients/cases across the Inpatient setting
- Experience in Orthopaedic Physiotherapy would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care
- Newly qualified/Junior Physios welcome to apply
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.