Senior Clinical Case Manager
Salary : £25,644 increasing to £27,366 (after completing a successful probation period) plus major employer benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding career that will utilise and develop your existing medical skills and knowledge in a different sector ?
Do you have a medical background but no longer want to be hands on?
Fancy a change but want to use your experience still- this may be the job for you!!!!
Senior Clinical Case Manager Job Role
- Senior Clinical Case Managers carefully analyse and interpret medical situations proving the correct clinical advice and support to customers.
- As a Senior member you will take responsibility for your specialist area, work closely with the departmental managers and ensuring the ongoing development of the team
- Required to step up as Departmental Manager in times of absence
- Support colleagues and customers by taking escalated medical queries
- Review escalated complaints and make recommendations for improvements
Ideal Senior Clinical Case Manager
- Relevant medical qualification or extensive medical experience in the Healthcare industry
- Proven experience of working at a senior level
- Previous experience liaising with medical professionals and working with high risk patients- ideal.
- To have achieved Cert CII qualification within probation and CPD maintained in accordance with CII requirements
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs C and above which should include Math and English. In addition, one of the following Biology or a Double/Triple Science is desirable;
- Competent with Microsoft Word/Excel
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to represent the company professionally at all times
Senior Clinical Case Manager Benefits
- An excellent, supportive working environment in modern offices with good access from the M5 and ample on-site car-parking;
- Extensive employee benefits: an attractive starting salary, annual bonus, generous pension scheme, private healthcare and life insurance;
- Exceptional on-going business and medical training, with the opportunity to gain various, employer sponsored, professional qualifications including with the Chartered Insurance Institute.