Senior Business Information Analyst needed for a Charity providing exceptional Healthcare for both the NHS & Private Sectors located in East Sussex in a beautiful setting.
To source and manipulate data sets for the production of routine and non-routine reports to internal and external stakeholders, giving ‘Insights’ through use of Data, Reporting and Analytics that better inform the decisions for Senior Management. This may be for making informed decisions for future strategies as well as for ad-hoc reasons. The experience and ability to manipulate data is key. This Charity provides many benefits including 27days holiday, generous pension, Westfield cashback, BUPA Healthcare & a free lunch (as well as free parking & use of gym).
- Previous technical BI background within UK Healthcare
- Development and production NHS mandatory and statutory reporting requirements, including but not limited to:
- Unify 2 (RTT, FFT, Diagnostics, MAR, QAR, VTE)
- SUS / SLAM
- Contractual NHS Quality and Performance Reporting
- Any other reporting requirements set out in the NHS standard contract, or agreed with local commissioners
- Extensive knowledge of the following core technologies
- Data warehouse
- Data modelling
- Reporting software
If this is of interest to you please apply now!