The Senior OHA needs to deliver comprehensive Occupational Health services to company customers. You will provide a combination of both telephone and face-to-face assessments at customers locations and remotely. This is a part time role of 4 days a week.
- To work remotely and as part of the OH team, including administrative and screening staff, Occupational Health Physician and Clinical Performance Manager.
- To take responsibility for the day-to-day clinical delivery of the service through provision of sickness absence case management, health surveillance, preemployment clearance, immunisation and needlestick advice as required and specific to each contract.
- To ensure that you keep up to date with your professional practice, evidence and OH law and are delivering a service in line with current thinking and best practice.
- Work in liaison with other agencies to ensure the health and well-being of the workforce as appropriate, e.g. infection control and risk management. Attend meetings in connection with all OH functions as required.
- To assist the Clinical Performance Manager, as required in the organisation and delivery of the Seasonal Flu Vaccination Programme’s.
- Implement and maintain relevant health surveillance programme’s.
- Work with the nurse manager to identify trends in workforce ill health and bring to the customers’ attention wherever appropriate.
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Occupational Health to diploma or degree level
- Minimum of two years’ experience within an occupational health environment
- Experience of delivering Occupational Health services to a variety of business sectors
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of delivering case management to customers using a biopsychosocial assessment model
- Good oral, written and presentation skills