Exciting new role!!!!! Occupational Health Advisor required for a private occupational health provider who is assisting with the new transformational OH offering for the NHS.
This role will be working 3 days a week in a clinic located in Staffordshire.
- Occupational Health Advisor will take responsibility for the day-to-day clinical delivery of the service through provision of absence case management, health surveillance, pre-employment clearance, immunisations, needle-stick advice as required and specific to each contract.
- To ensure that you keep up to date with your professional practice, evidence, Occupational Health law and are delivering a service in line with best practice.
- Work in liaison with other agencies to ensure the health and well-being of the workforce as appropriate, e.g. infection control and risk management.
- Implement and maintain relevant health surveillance programme’s.
- Work with the nurse manager to identify trends in workforce ill health and bring to the customers’ attention wherever appropriate.
Person Specification- Occupational Health Advisor
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Occupational Health to diploma or degree level
- Minimum of two years’ experience within an occupational health environment
- Experience of delivering Occupational Health services to a variety of business sectors
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of delivering case management to customers using a bio-psychosocial assessment model
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
33 days holiday rising with service (including Bank holidays)
Employee of the Month Cash Awards
Health care cash plan
Training and Development