We are looking for self-motivated, professional and confident Senior Occupational Health Physician.
The ideal candidate will combine the highest clinical and organisational skills, as well as being commercially minded and able to lead and work within a growing team.
The successful applicant will offer support and training to the OH Advisors & Technicians.
- Undertaking fit to work medicals
- Carrying out health surveillance
- Health promotion within our client’s organisations
- Administering vaccination programmes
- Promoting our health and wellbeing services
- Analysing data from surveillance programmes using sound epidemiological methods to identify trends in worker health
- Recommending any remedial measures necessary to improve employee health
- Promoting compliance with relevant health and safety legislation
- Helping develop policies, practices and cultures that promote and maintain the physical, mental and social wellbeing of all workers.
Experience, education and knowledge:
- Current Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- A Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (F/MFOM), however a recognised post graduate qualification in Occupational Medicine or Health will considered
- Experience working within an Occupational Health role in public and private sectors
- Experience dealing with complex case management and providing advice in relation to work on health and health on work
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be effective when interacting with patients
- Be commercially minded
- Possess good clinical diagnostic skills and understand the appropriate treatment practices
- Knowledge of HSE and DWP guidance on fitness for work and safety at work
- Ability to carry out health screening
- Working understanding of relevant employment law in an occupational health context
- Have good people skills and the ability to build relationships with our clients and their employees
- Be self-confident and well organised in their daily workings
- Full driving license