- To deliver high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To participate in the management of the clinical area and ensure a high quality service is delivered to the patient and their relatives.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in nursing research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with the Ward Manager/Sister in the conceptual development of nursing practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To support and assist the Registered Nurses in completing and maintaining their competencies on the ward.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
The ideal person will show an interest in continually improving themselves with training and CPD contribution and be passionate about the patient journey and supporting the community.
- Must have Nursing degree/ Diploma standard
- Registered with NMC
- Ideally have previous Orthopaedic experience
Our client have a very generous benefits package which includes: generous pension scheme, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Private medical Healthcare, free parking and A free meal from our staff restaurant to name a few!