A Senior Theatre Practitioner is needed in an NHS & Private Hospital on a Cosmetic and Corrective Surgical ward located on the border of East Sussex and Kent. You will provide an 'on the day' point of contact for Consultant Surgeons for individual lists. You will be a team leader with experience of giving support and advice to other team members and progress patients through the intra-operative stage of their journey.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or equivalent Operating Department Practitioner Level 3 Qualification.
- At least 2 years theatre experience.
- ILS training or a willingness to undertake training
- Able to problem solve and initiate change
- Negotiation skills
- Good IT skills
- Ideally have Degree in Mentorship or Clinical Supervision
- Evidence of training/professional development specific to theatre
Our client has a very generous benefits package which includes: generous pension scheme, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Private medical Healthcare, free parking and A free meal from our staff restaurant to name a few!