Exciting new Staff Nurse opportunity located in Sutton for a Private Hospital working full time 37.5hrs a week £30,000- £35,000.
Band 5/6 Staff Nurse working within ITU required to work for the private sector within a great hospital that has just undergone a development investment to provide very high quality healthcare to patients.
Great benefits: 33 days holiday (incl. Bank holidays), free annual Bupa wellness screening, private medical insurance, life assurance, workplace pension and free on-site parking. 37.5 hours per week.
Duties of Staff Nurse will include:
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Registered Nurse with NMC pin registered with no restrictions or conditions
- Experience of working within a team with minimal supervision
- Previous General or Cardiac Intensive Care experience
- Excellent communication methods liaising with patients, relatives, multiple departments.
If you are a Staff Nurse with Cardiac Intensive Care experience that would happily work within a team in a lovely Private Hospital setting please get in touch today!