Superintendent Pharmacist & Manager
Superintendent salary £48.000 to £55,000 per annum + performance bonus of up to 10%
Hours: 40 per week Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm Saturday 9am to 1pm.
A great opportunity for a Superintendent Pharmacist and Manager to work in a Hospital setting based in Southampton.
- To lead the service maintaining a high standard of service in accordance with legislation, GPhC standards and recognised good practice.
- To develop and maintain necessary standard Operating Procedures.
- Where necessary, undertake day-to-day professional clinical duties, including screening outpatient prescriptions for appropriateness and providing advise to patients and healthcare professionals. To monitor prescriptions for compliance where clinically appropriate.
Main Superintendent Duties:
- Ensure the delivery of outpatient dispensing services are supplied according to the contract. Monitor and report performance against contract requirements and KPI's.
- To manage the resources in order to provide a safe, efficient and effective service, focussed on customer's needs. To ensure that the needs of the pharmacy meets or exceeds GPhC standards and maintains registration as a pharmacy.
Please apply or contact us Tracy or Summer for further information