Technical Support Engineer required to provide technical support to the business ensuring that requests identified are carried out, also ensuring that the strategic objectives of the company are supported.
3 month contract
Monday to Friday
8.30 to 17.00
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer
- Act as a technical first line support
- Undertake support requests daily, managing and documenting requests requiring further technical resource
- Ensuring accurate logging and completion of technical issues within the Help desk software, keeping customers advised on progress.
Key Experience and Skills of the Technical Support Engineer
- Experience of enterprise software including: Client operating system administration, Active Directory, Group policy, Networking concepts such as DNS,DHCP, IP Addressing, Windows server 2012R2/2016 administration, Microsoft Office 365 administration, mobile Devise Management (Microsoft Intune)
- technical professional qualifications such as MCA Modern Desktop Administration or has equivalent experience.
Benefits offered for
- Ample on site car parking
- Annual bonus potential
- Generous Pension scheme
- Healthcare and life insurance
If you are keen to find out more about the role please apply