A Theatre Practitioner is needed in an NHS & Private Hospital on a Cosmetic and Corrective Surgical ward located on the border of East Sussex and Kent. You will deliver high quality care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome. Assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service. Finally ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or equivalent Operating Department Practitioner Level 3 Qualification.
- Have understanding of the role of a theatre practitioner
- ILS training or a willingness to undertake training
- Able to problem solve and initiate change
- Negotiation skills
- Good IT skills
- Understanding of clinical risk and quality issues
- Ideally have Theatre experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anesthetics
Our client has a very generous benefits package which includes: generous pension scheme, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Private medical Healthcare, free parking and A free meal from our staff restaurant to name a few!