TLA Group are looking for a number of Theatre Practitioners to cover work Full time/ Part time (a combination of different shift patterns) throughout the North of England (e.g. Liverpool to Sunderland) in various Private Hospitals working in the Theatre Team.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or equivalent Operating Department Practitioner Level 3 Qualification- (your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions)
- Have a minimum of 12 months, post-graduation and Hospital experience.
- Have understanding of the role of a theatre practitioner
- Able to problem solve and initiate change
- Negotiation skills
- Good IT skills
- Understanding of clinical risk and quality issues
- Ideally have Theatre experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anesthetics
Please call us to enquiry specific details on roles and on locations available.