A Ward Manager is needed in an NHS & Private Hospital on a Orthopaedic ward located in East Sussex in a beautiful setting.
The successful candidate will be proactive, a team focused nursing leader to manage a surgical ward. The ward manager is a key link for the internal and external customers and stakeholders, and should be a leader capable of generating and maintaining a trusted relationship with the ward team and the wider multi-disciplinary team.
- Must be NMC registered
- Degree level educated
- Evidence of significant CPD
- Previous Management/ Training experience
- Have an NMC recognised Teaching/ Assessing qualification
- Able to demonstrate practical application of quality standards within the clinical setting e.g. Care Quality Commission, NICE guidance
- Credible clinical experience
- Evidence of research based practice
- Understands the importance of infection control & health and safety in a healthcare environment
The ideal person will have advanced communication skills, be assertive and enthusiastic. Have dynamic thinking and be a hands on team player.