Anaesthetic Practitioner | Permanent | Excellent development opportunities
Spire Hull is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner to join ur high performing Theatre Team. This is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s best private hospitals and take your career to the next level.
Due to an expansion in our services and the opening of our exciting 4th Theatre. Spire Hull are recruiting for experienced Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioners to join their friendly and supportive team. Long days are available for this role and we can offer you the opportunity to really further your careers with extensive training. We have ample on-site FREE parking and have an excellent location that is easily accessible.
Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital is based in Anlaby, near Humber Bridge. We offer a superb location with easy access to the Motorway. The hospital provides care for patients across East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire. Our hospital offers a range of services and procedures including orthopaedic, general surgery, weight loss surgery, eye surgery and cosmetic surgery. Other services include, radiology - MRI and CT and physiotherapy. We believe it's our people that really set us apart, we work with the very best medical professionals and our colleagues are an attentive and highly experienced team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Run a theatre list without supervision
- Perform anaesthetic duties
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
- You will have at least 1 year post-qualifying Anaesthetics & Recovery experience
- Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.A