Deputy Theatre Manager | Permanent | Full time | Band 7 equivalent | Flexible hours
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Theatre Manager to join our team on a Permanent basis.
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital offers world-class care and is part of one of the UK’s most respected private hospital groups. With a full multidisciplinary medical team, we’re specialists in a wide range of treatments that can be personalised to your needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be expected to demonstrate leadership skills and lead the team clinically though day to day tasks
- You will be expected to complete clinical duties on a regular basis
- Deputising for the theatre manager when appropriate
- Opportunities to take on extra responsibilities’ dependant on your passion
- Acting as a role model to your team and offering support as and when needed
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a registered nurse or ODP with a valid pin with no restrictions on practice
- You must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a theatre setting
- You must have previous leadership experience in a Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader capacity.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience across a wide range of specialities.
- You must be flexible in supporting the theatre team where required
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
Free Bupa wellness screening
Private medical insurance
Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information,
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.